We appreciate that you have given us this opportunity and we look forward to meeting you. We consider it an honor and a privilege to be your dermatologist. In order to make your first visit a productive one, you will want to bring all necessary information. This would include items such as:
- Your insurance card and identification
- A list of all of your medications that you are taking (over the counter and prescribed)
- A change of clothing that allows full skin examination such as a swim suit (if desired)
- Make up (in case we have to remove it)
You will be responsible for payment of copays and unmet deductibles at the time of service. Please bring necessary forms of payment such as a check or credit card.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Information
- New Patient Medical History
- Cancellation/No show Policy & Privacy Statement
- Patient Symptom Check List
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Most major insurances are accepted including:
Humana Gold Plus